Blessings to all. Tomorrow there will be a Quattro-Yod formation (as I call it), or four intersecting yods which make a 5-pointed star (Pentacle) via the intersection of inconjunct aspects. It’s not a perfect Grand Quintile, but I’ve seen it in enough charts to know what it means: Magick and the Alchemy of Manifestation. Whilst this energy is building up now, it’s peak time is between 6:17 am – 1:47 pm, November 9th, 2014 (GMT + 8).
This is a powerful alignment through which you can set focused, powerful intentions to manifest your heart’s desires. A powerful opportunity, but an equally powerful cause for caution.
The four yods are:
(1) Mars/Pluto sextile Chiron Retrograde, apexing Juno
(2) Pallas Athena/Sun/Venus/Saturn stellium sextile Mars/Pluto, apexing Moon in Gemini
(3) Uranus Retrograde sextile Moon in Gemini, apexing Pallas Athena/Sun/Venus/Saturn stellium
(4) Moon in Gemini sextile Juno, apexing Mars/Pluto
(5) Potential Yod between Vesta Sextile North Node, apexing at 17 Taurus – look to see if you have placements there!
Basically, everything feeds into everything else – Only Chiron Retrograde and Uranus Retrograde do not feature as an apex to another Yod.
There are a couple of square aspects I would also like you to bear in mind, which add more tension to the energy that is already present:
(1) Mars/Pluto square Uranus Retrograde (!)
(2) Chiron Retrograde square Moon in Gemini
(3) Jupiter square Venus
(4) Neptune square Ceres
And remember – we’ve also got the Great Goddess Fire Trine exerting its influence in the skies as we speak – as it will continue to , till October 2015 (with some interludes in between).
So all in all, with so many points of intersection, tension and amplification, you need to be extremely careful with how you interact with this energy.
WHAT IS A YOD? WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Referred to as the ‘Finger of God/Goddess/Fate/Karma’ a Yod looks like a Dagger or extended finger pointing (or tapering to a point) in a chart. We experience these aspects often through the modality of crisis! Situations that seem to burst out of nowhere and express some kind of key decision point. You anchor specific energies and vibrations into the decisions you make at the yod’s apex, and this takes you down a particular road or journey of evolution.
In the skies, a Yod indicates this focused push towards a karmic decision point. When yods intersect with each other, they energy bounces off one another like a ping-pong effect. The entire configuration is charged and any direction or decision taken in one area of life affects many others – somewhat like the domino effect.
This particular domino effect forms the shape of a 5-pointed star – a symbol which has been traditionally associated with magick, in all of its forms. Wiccans / Pagans / Witches see it as a sacred symbol. The Tarot uses it (when surrounded by a circle to denote a Pentacle) as the symbol of material manifestation. And others who reject these paths and vilify them instantly associate the 5-pointed star with some manner of negativity.
In your life, personally, you’re being handed the opportunity to manifest what you want – in the way you want it. It’s a time where your focused intentions count in an extra-special way. You have the choice to manifest it for your evolution, or for ego-gratification. No matter which way you use it – one thing is for certain – there will be a strong karmic ripple created by whatever you do during this alignment.
You can’t avoid interacting with this energy, even if you are wholly unaware of it. You may feel as though everything is ‘erupting’ (or for some, coming together) at that time and things may be moving so fast you may feel as though you standing still and everything’s changing around you. The individual experience of this event will differ widely.
So you have few choices. Continue whatever you’ve been doing – good/bad, healthy/unhealthy – and watch those choices amplify and manifest in a more potent form. Another choice is to take heed of this opportunity and choose to use it strategically and compassionately 🙂
But what kinds of intentions are best to put out there at this time? And what kinds of intentions are better avoided?
A few Guidelines …
(1) Don’t be too specific. Saying: ‘I pray to meet the right person, at the right time in my life’ is one thing and saying ‘I pray to meet the right person who is 5 ft 9 and standing by the water foundation wearing a polka dot shirt at 3 pm next Tuesday’ is a different kettle of fish.
(2) Never, ever, seek to override Free Will. There are some things and people who will never be ‘ours’ (in the human sense of the term) – and chasing after them just leaves us feeling hollow and victimized. DO NOT try to control, manipulate or modify the behavior of another person – that’s the start of a very very slippery ethical slope and you don’t want to go there. I know that many have just faced the end of deep relationships during the Taurus Full Moon – try not to fall into that temptation.
(3) Do not seek to harm or take something away from another person/thing. Feelings of petty rivalry, jealousy and insecurity will only be amplified during this alignment – ignore them as they do not come from the Seat of your Soul.
(4) Be cautious in the ways you seek Power. Not over others … but over yourself. If you’re wanting to control anything, let it be your own ego.
(5) Don’t do it. If you’re not familiar with practices such as grounding, centering casting a protective circle – or with the proper use of mantras and the rituals surrounding their invocation – now is not the time to experiment with it.
(1) Pray/Intend/Manifest things that are in alignment with your Truest Needs at this time. This means going deep, deep within (which so many of you have been doing already) to find our what you really need at the start of a new chapter.
Is it money? Or is the confidence to manifest money?
Is it love? Or the awareness that you are profoundly worthy of love?
Is it health? Or the self-love you need to take your body seriously and honor it as a sacred vessel?
Is it a partner to fill the gaps in your life? Or the knowing that you can handle things yourself first?
Whatever you think you want, spend a little a time with it and look at the roots of the ‘issue’ first. Focus on the cause, and not the symptoms.
(2) Focus on the individual _and_ the collective. This is an excellent time to make prayers on behalf of our collective awakening, the health of the planet and our evolution with respect to the rest of the Cosmos. Earth-healing rituals, water purification rituals, rituals of forgiveness, etc. that address us all will be of immense use. Priests, Priestesses and other Spiritual Facilitators – I’m looking at you 😉 With such a powerful portal for manifestation open at this time, it’s an excellent moment to anchor energies of peace, balance, healing, love, awareness and so on.
(3) Be humble. Know that you can’t ‘control’ the flow of energy or Karma. This is a request that you’re making to the Universe.
(4) Cover your bases. Phrases like – ‘if it is within the the Highest/Truest will of the Divine’, or ‘only as per Divine Will’, ‘only if in alignment with Free Will of all’, ‘manifested in the most Authentic vibration of Love’ etc will make sure that your focused intentions stay focused and operate through the appropriate channels.
(5) Stick with the basics. If all these prescriptions are beginning to worry you – then just stick to what you know. Light a candle/oil lamp – open your Heart to the Divine and be receptive to this guidance during this extra special time. Either way, remain aware of it as you go about your day.
Astrolog Software Screenshots by Bairavee Balasubramaniam
Kamatchi Lamp, (c) Bairavee Balasubramaniam, 2014
Chandra image of Cygnus X-1.jpg – By NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory; Credits: NASA/CXC [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons